Aches, Pains and Inflammation
Avoid aches, pains and inflammation for your horse by adding Epsom salt to a contrast bath. Particularly effective as a warm up and warm down exercise to boost circulation and muscle recovery.
How to use
- Dissolve Horse & Groom® Epsom salt into a bucket of hot water (check temperature to avoid scalding) and a bucket of cold water.
- Submerge a towel into each bucket.
- Beginning with the cold solution, ring the excess water from the towel and wrap around your horse’s leg.
- Hold for around one minute before removing and returning the towel to the cold bucket.
- Then do the same with the hot water solution..